here. According to the website:
The responsibility for the prosecution of cases concerning military personnel varies across jurisdictions. In some countries, prosecuting offences committed by military personnel is left to the respective military Justice system whilst others choose to entrust the civilian Justice system with this important task.
The Network of Military Prosecutors seeks to embrace and provice a forum for discussions and exchange of experiences for prosecutors involved with military prosecutions, whether they are civilian or military.How NMP can benefit you:
The NMP aims to benefit military criminal law practitioners from civilian or military jurisdictions. This network is unique because the IAP is the only global organization of prosecutors that comprise prosecutors from the military and the civilian justice systems.
NMP is available to all members of the IAP dealing with military criminal cases, including prosecutors belonging to organisational members.
Members of the IAP will enjoy password protected access to a range of resources and networking opportunities:
- A prosecutor directory helping you locate peers around the world;
- A discussion forum facilitating the exchange of information and best practice;
- Background information on the criminal justice systems in those jurisdictions dealing with military criminal cases;
- A means to identify new trends in international law;
- A forum to discuss and exchange case law and legislation;
Thanks go to Lars Stevnsborg, the Danish Military Prosecutor General, for the information.
- A means to enhance international cooperation.